Hermeneia—A Critical and Historical Commentary on the Bible
Unique, authoritative, indispensable, the Hermeneia series from Augsburg Fortress has in a generation produced many of the most influential and informative commentaries on the Bible in the English language. This edition includes 43 published volumes, with a print value of over $2,650. For convenience of use the volumes are divided into 8 modules, which are all included in the price of the CD-ROM.
Hermeneia 2.0 for Mac (though it is the first release with Accordance) will in early August. Many of you have been waiting a long time for this announcement, and so have we! At last you can place your orders here:
See Article for fuller description of the volumes.
The New American Commentary series is an exceptionally acclaimed resource for ministers and Bible students who want to understand and expound the Scriptures. Notable features in each volume include:
- Commentary based on the New International Version (NIV available for unlocking).
- Sound scholarly methodology reflecting capable research in the original languages.
- Interpretation emphasizing the theological unity of each book and Scripture as a whole.
- Readable and applicable exposition.
D.A. Carson, Trinity Evangelical Divinity School
"The scholarship behind The New American Commentary is first rate, but the books are written clearly enough for ordinary people to understand them....These books bring out something of the profound meaning of the original writers".
Leon Morris, Melbourne, Australia
38 published NAC volumes are available on this CD-ROM, including 7 previously unavailable in electronic form. You can purchase the entire set in one module, or select just the part you need, from the two major modules, or the 8 modules containing 2 to 6 volumes each.
NAC will ship before the end of the month. Choose the modules here:
See Article for complete list of the volumes included in each module.
Eerdmans Reference CD-ROM release 3
This upgrade adds page numbers to the NIGTC and Pillar Commentaries, and a 9th volume to those available for Pillar. The upgrade options are:
- Upgrade from Pillar NTC including CD (requires version 8)...$30 (adds page numbers and the new volume)
- Eerdmans Reference CD-ROM release 3 (requires version 8)...$10 (adds page numbers, and allows new unlocks)
- Pillar NTC - 2 Peter and Jude (Peter H. Davids)...$30 (unlock only this volume, requires CD-ROM)
- Pillar NTC-2 with 9 current volumes...$269 (new purchase)