Pillar NTC-2 Upgrade

AccordanceUser09

Hello,

Can someone please advise on how to go about buying the latest version of the Pillar NTC-2 Module? The new Eerdmans Reference 3 CD-ROM just released a few weeks ago has version 1.5 on it but I've been told that you can buy an unlock code for the new 2Peter & Jude Module and install it as a stand alone from the CD-ROM. I'd prefer to have the whole Commentary set in a single Module. Is the new Eerdmans Version 3 CD-ROM outdated already? Why would it have the newer 2Peter & Jude, but not the newer Pillar NTC-2 on it? Your website shows the Pillar NTC-2 module is now currently at version 2.0

Would a new CD-ROM have to be purchased to obtain the latest and most up to date version?

Any suggestions? :huh:

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same question. I did what you suggest Helen and ordered the upgrade to the Pillar NTC and I received just days ago my CD (after the first one broke in the mail - which was replaced very quickly! Thank you). When I open it and show "About Text" it shows version 1.5 and when I run my update it tells me that 2.0 of Pillar is available.

I am a little confused as I have the latest CD I assume. Thanks for any response on this.

The "upgrade" is actually a new module: Pillar NTC-2, which needs a new installation code. The old module remains the same. So, once you get the new module you can delet the old one from the Library window, any Search All groups, favorites etc., and from your hard drive.

I see there is an error that the module comes up as version number 1.5. Nothing we can do about it now, except modify the website.

Archived