Links in Context of Scripture Not Working

RobM

While using the COS module I've noticed that several of the links to footnotes do not work. First, when I hover the cursor over them, nothing shows up in the ID window. Second, when I click on them to go down to the footnotes the link does not take me to the footnotes. Instead, the link takes me to the very beginning of the module: the title page of volume 1. I have encountered this in several texts, but most recently in COS 1.46 (specifically the links for fn's 1-4 and a).

Thanks for the report. I have it on good authority that a significant update for COS is in the works and should improve the links...

In the future, please send details of all such errors directly to me. We can only correct what we know about.

In the future, please send details of all such errors directly to me. We can only correct what we know about.

Will do.

I'll be reading a large portion of COS this semester for one of my classes. I'll try compile a list of links for you as I go (as I have time).

Thanks for the report. I have it on good authority that a significant update for COS is in the works and should improve the links...

might page numbers be included in the update?

Archived