Can't Get Command + Cursor to work for my #1 Greek Tool

Tom

I know it must be something simple, but when I press the command key over a greek word (GNT-T), the instant details box doesn't pop up with my first Greek Tool information (NIDNTT). If I triple click on the word, a tab with my first Greek tool information is created, so I know an entry is available for command + cursor to show.

What do I need to do? Command + cursor seems to work for my Hebrew tool, and for Commentary, but not for my Greek Tool.

BTW, If I switch my top Greek tool to NIV Greek, then it does work. What gives?

Thanks for any help.

Tom

Yes, it is very simple: it's a bug! NIDNTT is primarily referenced by English word, which is why for a long time we had it as an English tool. I don't know whether we can program around this, but we'll have a shot at it.

Yes, it is very simple: it's a bug! NIDNTT is primarily referenced by English word, which is why for a long time we had it as an English tool. I don't know whether we can program around this, but we'll have a shot at it.

Glad to hear the explanation. I was having a similar problem. When I would mouse over the GNT-T text I would get the basic information in the ID panel. But when I use the command key, it fades to nothing since the NIDNTT is at the top of my list. I too look forward to seeing this work in the future. Thanks.

Archived