Odd number of spacing mid-sentence.

Robert B Johnson

There are a bunch of places that I find while reading the ESVS. I don't know if I am being too picky, but I thought I would see what others thought. Have a look at this screen grab:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3428/3975224839_98f9988bf8_o.jpg

Accordance gives you the option of hiding the superscripts, but all it does is replace them with a space. Where you see three spaces the full text has both an asterisk to a footnote and a superscript v to a crossreference. There was no easy way to get around this.

This is why we also added the option to copy without superscript which you should use when you export. It does remove the characters so that the text is exported without the extra spaces which are bothering you so much.

Accordance gives you the option of hiding the superscripts, but all it does is replace them with a space. Where you see three spaces the full text has both an asterisk to a footnote and a superscript v to a crossreference. There was no easy way to get around this.

This is why we also added the option to copy without superscript which you should use when you export. It does remove the characters so that the text is exported without the extra spaces which are bothering you so much.

Oh fantastic! Knowing that there is a purpose eases my mind. Now, when I see them I can know to look for those text references. Thanks Helen! Do you get paged when there are new posts? :)

Not paged, but I do get an email for new topics. You can subscribe to the forums as well, if you want to.

Archived