Vocabulary List from Accordance to iFlash?
Posted 07 October 2005 - 06:34 PM
My Hebrew professor is requiring us to learn the vocab in 1 Sam. 28. I use iFlash to study the vocab in other languages.
My question: can anyone help me:
1) created a Hebrew vocab list for 1 Sam 28;
2) get the Hebrew words and English gloss exported from Accordance and then imported into iFlash?
Posted 07 October 2005 - 07:01 PM
- For a list of lemmas search the Hebrew text for [RANGE 1sam 28] <AND> *
- Click the Details button and the Analysis tab
- If necessary choose Set Analysis Display (Display menu) and set the first column to show the LEX, the Sort to be Alphabetical or Count Down, the Count to be None (to remove the numbers), and check Show gloss with LEX, and click OK
- Copy the list from the Analysis window to wherever you next need to work with it
Posted 07 October 2005 - 07:42 PM
You wanting this to use Unicode font or legacy Yehudit or other? I wrote an output conversion routine into the current beta of Flashcord but I never finished that app itself. Sorry, I wish I has more time for such side projects.
The Macintosh Biblioblog
Sometimes I'm so helpful even I can't stand it.
Posted 08 October 2005 - 01:56 PM
If anyone has first hand experience using iFlash and Accordance, I would love suggestions to ease the pain of learning. Thanks!!
Posted 28 August 2006 - 08:58 PM
At the moment, you can do it by exporting from Accordance to a text file and importing to iFlash. The only problem is you can't do this in Unicode because iFlash does not import .rtf files. You also have to manual edit the .txt file so that the Hebrew words and their glosses are on separate lines because iFlash imports line #1 as side #1 and line #2 as side #2. Obviously, this can be time consuming.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users