Included in Library 6?

jimmol

On the page http://www.accordancebible.com/modules/modtable3.php it shows the Creeds and, if I read the chart correctly, it indicates it is included in the Intro.

Since the Creeds were not showing up under the Reference or General tools, I went to the Accordance folder>Modules>Tools and double clicked on Creeds. A window came up: Please enter the group unlocking gode for the module "Creeds":

Is there a different code, or should I enter the intro code?

Thanks

Jim

Yes, just use the Basic group code, call the office or email if you need it. Sorry, the installers malfunction in certain circumstances.

It seems as though the intro code did not work. I tried the code from my Library 5 disk, just in case. No go. If the creeds are included in the Introductory Level then for some reason my codes will not work. There is another item, Morning & Evening, which also will not open with the Introductory Level code though I do not know if this is part of the Level.

Any ideas what I should try next?

You need the code for the Basic Group, since Accordance only recognizes groups and individual unlocks. the "level" only work in the installers. I will email you the code.

• 3 weeks later...

I too have had the same problem with Creeds and Morning & Evening when I loaded Library 6 intro level. Could you e-mail the unlock code to me too, please.

Many thanks.

OK, but please, users, just send me an email or PM in order to get the code, no need to post your request for everyone to see.

Archived