Record of Updates

preterist1

At ETS and SBL recently, I bought the new 8.4 update. I have installed it, and it supposedly updated all my modules that needed to be updated. Is there any way for me get a report on the installation and updates so that I can see which modules were updated? Is there a Read Me file which has that information in it?

Run "Check for Updates" on the Accordance menu. That will give you a list of any modules that aren't updated.

A history of Module Installation changes is kept in a log file 'Accordance folder/Accordance Preferences/Module Installation Log'.

I just ran Check for updates and updated NIV so the following was appended to the file:

Version 8.4 11/27/2009 1:53 PM

The module

Run "Check for Updates" on the Accordance menu. That will give you a list of any modules that aren't updated.

[FROM ED] Thanks for that reply. Much appreciated. Very helpful.

A history of Module Installation changes is kept in a log file 'Accordance folder/Accordance Preferences/Module Installation Log'.

I just ran Check for updates and updated NIV so the following was appended to the file:

Mike

[FROM ED] That was exactly what I wanted to know. Thanks for helping me with that.

Archived