Problem with notes.....

William B

Hi Im having more problems with the notes thing. I am trying to update the notes file and accordance keeps saying I dont have permission. Its a new notes files, I changed the permissions in get info for the file to read and write for all but still not working, any help?

Which file did you change the permission for? Accordance is updating the file in user/Documents/Accordance files. This may not be the copy that you see in the Finder. We sometimes see these problems after a system update or migration from a backup copy.

Which file did you change the permission for? Accordance is updating the file in user/Documents/Accordance files. This may not be the copy that you see in the Finder. We sometimes see these problems after a system update or migration from a backup copy.

HI I have not upgraded or anything, no changes since last usage of accordance. The file I changed the permissions for was the one in the documents folder in my files. Weird thing is the error keeps coming but for some reason it is updating anyway....?

Please try Repair Disk Permissions in Disk Utility.

Hi Helen im afraid ill need more information, I went to the disk utility thing and there is no option to repair disk permissions on the screen.....

After you select your hard drive in the left column of Disk Utility you should have several options including Repair Permissions in the main panel.

HI i managed to find it, I have had to stop it however, its taking forever (over 20 mins so far) and its getting near midnight in the Uk. Ill try the option tomorrow and hopefully that works...

Archived