Editing Accordance tools

Alistair

I want to edit Clarke's commentary where in Matthew 5:17 the Greek word "luw" is not in the Greek font, although the words "katalusai" and "kata" (and others) are properly displayed.

1 How do I do this, and if I do it can I share my corrected and improved text with others?

2 Is there a way to create a small patch file which would make this change automatically?

3 Failing this, is there a system to report such errors (apparent and actual) so that an Official

Alistair:

You send me the corrections by email, and we incorporate them on the next CD that includes that module. We only post patches when the error is really major.

Users cannot edit the modules in any way, sorry, the result would be chaos.

Could I download the corrected module?

I don't really want to have to pay for a new CD (plus shipping) every time.

~Alisatir

We are not ready yet to post all our modules for individual download, nor can we edit them whenever we get a correction. The Library will be rereleased next year with corrected and additional modules. I cannot promise more than that at present.

• 1 month later...

What font should the Hebrew in Clarke's Commentary be displayed in? It isn't Yehudit.

In the note on 1 Kings 13:1 I get

The Vulgate and Septuagint follow the Hebrew,

That's because this phrase was missed when the commentary was prepared, and was not tagged as Hebrew. We will correct it for the next release.

Thanks Helen,

In the meantime what font do I use to make it look right?

~Alistair

I cannot, because I do not not know which font it was in, and if the order was scrambled.

Archived