Link corrections, typos

Chuck Schneider

This morning, during my daily reading, I discovered a scripture link that was incorrect in one of my modules. (Considering the number of links in these modules, I'm kind of impressed that three months of daily reading has only turned up one incorrect link so far, by the way.) ;)

So, if I happen upon an incorrect link or a typo, can I fix these myself and how should I go about reporting minor stuff like this?

This morning, during my daily reading, I discovered a scripture link that was incorrect in one of my modules. (Considering the number of links in these modules, I'm kind of impressed that three months of daily reading has only turned up one incorrect link so far, by the way.) ;)

So, if I happen upon an incorrect link or a typo, can I fix these myself and how should I go about reporting minor stuff like this?

Good morning!

Yes, we do commit a few typos now and then. We collect them, then correct them in batches and make a free update available. Please send the correction to Helen as a private message on this forum.

Thanks so much!

Right, Tim, but it's easiest for me if you send by email via the forum or directly once you have my address. I usually don't have time to reply, but I do file all the errors and they get corrected for the next release.

Archived