Text "GNT" not available to Accordance

cwconrad

Check the Set Tool Display for that module. You may have it sent to hypertext to another GNT text that is in fact no longer available. You can clean up the pop-up menus using Edit Modules in the Edit menu, and remove texts you no longer use. Then set your tools to hypertext to the text that you are using. Don't forget to set it to Use as Default.

Check the Set Tool Display for that module. You may have it sent to hypertext to another GNT text that is in fact no longer available. You can clean up the pop-up menus using Edit Modules in the Edit menu, and remove texts you no longer use. Then set your tools to hypertext to the text that you are using. Don't forget to set it to Use as Default.

Thanks, Helen. It worked just fine, of course, and that is something that I should have known. I might note, however, that when I upgraded to 6.9 the hyperlink reverted again to the first Greek text among my modules, but it remains where it belongs now. The problem may have been set off by my using a Beta of an upgraded GNT-T.

Archived