Change Font in User Notes?

Paul Daunno

Is it possible to change the font type and size for an entire User Notes file? For example, I have Verdana 12 now and would like to change all of it to Arial 10. All I can figure to do so far is to do it note-by-note (verse-by-verse). Looking for an easier way. I'm still experimenting with my Accordance preferences and settings to see what I really prefer.

Thanks,

-Paul

Currently the User Notes feature is set up to allow you to use multiple English fonts in the text, and for this reason is cannot be changed globally unlike User Tools where only a single font is used (like our other tools).

We are planning a new kind of User Reference Tool which will act more like regular tools.

We are planning a new kind of User Reference Tool which will act more like regular tools.

That would be useful as I have some User Tools with assorted English fonts which I'd like to change to a single font (and size of font).

But the notes also contain Greek text! So an appropriate global edit function would be useful if it differentiated between English / Greek / Hebrew fonts.

E

Currently the User Notes feature is set up to allow you to use multiple English fonts in the text, and for this reason is cannot be changed globally unlike User Tools where only a single font is used (like our other tools).

Thank you Helen. It's not a big deal but I like to keep fonts and sizes consistent. Fortunately I don't have that many User Notes yet so changing them individually isn't too much effort yet.

That sounds wonderful, Helen. Do you know if we'll be able to import our current user notes into the new reference tool? Or will we have to start over?

That will be a most valuable feature! :D

Archived