Hyperlink in Usernote

Gary Pauley

I made a Usernote and put a hyperlink in one of my notes to Sirach 33. It worked at first, but now for some reason it does not find it. I do still have KJVA...it works fine. Why would a hyperlink quit working? I tried to reestablish the link...no good.

Perhaps your problem is related to this limitation of User Notes: When you have a User Note open in parallel with a text, the Scripture links will always attempt to open the text module which is selected as the search text (the search text will be listed just above the search entry box on the left). Thus if you do not have KJVA as the search text, your links to references in the apocryphal books will not work. At least this is my understanding.

Perhaps your problem is related to this limitation of User Notes: When you have a User Note open in parallel with a text, the Scripture links will always attempt to open the text module which is selected as the search text (the search text will be listed just above the search entry box on the left). Thus if you do not have KJVA as the search text, your links to references in the apocryphal books will not work. At least this is my understanding.

dude...I think you're right! bummer for Apoc references.

Again, if you keep the module open it will update with the new reference.

I've tried keeping KVJA open...but my User Note link does not yield anything in the instant details window. I made KJVA the search text, also no good.

No, it won't do anything in the Instant Details, but if you click on the reference does it not update the KJVA if it is in a recyclable Text window?

Archived