Edgar and Hunt Select papyri

A. Smith

I would like to request Edgar and Hunt's Select Papyri from the Loeb collection (at least vol 1). It would be very useful for those of us who don't have access to TLG to be able to search and study koine texts that are not associated with the biblical writings (as Josephus, Philo, and Eusebius are). It would be great if they were tagged, but I would be fine with a simple digital text. Tagging can come later.

• Like 1

I would like to request Edgar and Hunt's Select Papyri from the Loeb collection (at least vol 1). It would be very useful for those of us who don't have access to TLG to be able to search and study koine texts that are not associated with the biblical writings (as Josephus, Philo, and Eusebius are). It would be great if they were tagged, but I would be fine with a simple digital text. Tagging can come later.

Agreed, though not personally familiar with this collection of Papryri, I'm always game for more Greek to analyze.

• 13 years later...

Reviving this thread to see interest.

+ 1

These are LCL volumes and really now covered under that request. But yes. Still interested.  

Thanks!