Beginning text

Ruach

I have followed the instructions and changed preferences, general setting, start up to last session but rather than getting my last session, I continue to get Genesis 1:1 in ESV, my default English version. I know another option is to save my work as a file and open it. But when I am working with one text all week, it would be nice to be able to exit and come back in and it is there.

Thanks

Hm... is your ESV in a workspace (as a tab) or is it in its own window?

Hm... is your ESV in a workspace (as a tab) or is it in its own window?

It is a tab at the top of the screen, next to words/verses

It is a tab at the top of the screen, next to words/verses

Can you attach a screen shot of your accordance windows? (If someone from Oaktree hasn't already reached out to help you).

Sorry, I cannot help as I do not understand the question. You have General preferences set to last session but when you quit and reopen Accordance you don't get the last session? A screenshot won't hep here, but we can screenshare via iChat or Skype to diagnose the problem. Please send your account name to us privately, or call our support line.

Helen

that is it exactly. Each time I open, the default text (ESV) opens to Gen 1:1

Sorry, I cannot help as I do not understand the question. You have General preferences set to last session but when you quit and reopen Accordance you don't get the last session? A screenshot won't hep here, but we can screenshare via iChat or Skype to diagnose the problem. Please send your account name to us privately, or call our support line.

So... please send me contact information, preferably for Skype or iChat.

Archived