HELP! Greek display in GNT is incorrect

stjacks

Dear Friends,

I opened my GNT and discovered that the Greek text displayed in this text is incorrect. I have no idea why this is or how to correct it. I have tried to completely quit the software, restart my whole mac system, and check for accordance updates. Nothing is correcting this problem. Please help me if you can. I am currently working on a research paper and I was depending on the software being available to me and functional. I have attached a copy of my screen, displaying both the English and the GNT text side-by-side for your review. Like I said the problem lies with the GNT text.

Copy Accordance GNT Matt 1.tiff

Have you tried the Font Fixer utility?

Here are our standard instructions for font problems in Accordance fonts within Accordance.

You should run the latest installer for version 8, but if that doesn't work, run the FontFixer on the same page.

Be sure to restart the computer between each attempt.

If the FontFixer does not correct the problem, I recommend opening FontBook and looking at Helena per the instructions in the Accordance Fonts PDF. It is probably accessing either old copies of Helena or bitmaps.

Archived