I/O Error #-36 in the file "NET"

Ed Cross

Everything seems to be working fine since the upgrade except for one Bible text file - "NET". I get the error message I/) Error #-36 in the file "NET". I have deleted the file and re-copied the file from a CD, but I still get the same error, even after a reboot. Any help would be appreciated.

Pastor Ed Cross

Please try removing the module from the Library and reinstalling it. You may need a password for that, please ask me off-forum for it.

Everything seems to be working fine since the upgrade except for one Bible text file - "NET". I get the error message I/) Error #-36 in the file "NET". I have deleted the file and re-copied the file from a CD, but I still get the same error, even after a reboot. Any help would be appreciated.

Pastor Ed Cross

Ed, I had the same issue and I too tried removing and reinstalling the module to no avail. Then, I discovered that for some strange reason I had two "NET" Bibles in my Accordance program Library. Once I deleted one of them the other works fine with no error message. Hope this works for you.

Thanks Rob for the input, but Helen's solution did the trick for me. I do have to commend Helen and the staff, they do go the extra mile in supporting us with Accordance. Now, if I could just get my hands on the iPad app.

Pastor Ed Cross

Archived