Updating (and extra) Modules

DanG

1. After installing 9 I went to Easy Install. The Accordance 9 with free Starter Collection downloaded and installed correctly, but the Biblioteca Hispana modules did not. They download and appear to install, but the item remains selected (checked) in the Easy Install window. There is no error message, but the notes section says "Installation Status: Incomplete. Remaining Download Size: 4.5 MB; Missing Items: Descrubre la Biblia-2" I have "Descrube la Biblia" and "Descrube la Biblia 2" (without the dash) in my General Tools folder--any idea why it won't update?

2. Accordance 9 installed PhotoGuide Sampler, Maps Sampler, Timeline Sampler. However, I already own (and have installed) PhotoGuide3, Maps & Timeline. Shouldn't the installer check for that before installing?

I have run EasyInstall and it has not added the new modules at all. Then it went gray and I can't do anything further.

2. Accordance 9 installed PhotoGuide Sampler, Maps Sampler, Timeline Sampler. However, I already own (and have installed) PhotoGuide3, Maps & Timeline. Shouldn't the installer check for that before installing?

I am having a similar issue with the Maps Sampler and Easy Install. After installing, even though it was already previously installed, Easy Install still states that the Maps Sampler is uninstalled.

I did download and install the v9 Starter Collection through Easy Install with no issues at all.

These samplers are part of the Starter Collection, and if you remove them they will redownload the entire collection. Please leave at least the Maps sampler in your Library.

Archived