This update fixes most of the bugs reported in version 9 until now. It is NOT availabe in Check for Updates. Please go here to download it from our website. We will post a list of major bug fixes ASAP
Version 9.0.3 Update
2 replies to this topic
Posted 24 September 2010 - 12:34 PM
Correction, this update is now available through Check for Updates.
Posted 24 September 2010 - 03:10 PM
- Fixed lists in Range dialog, Set Highlight, and others that were not updating correctly.
- Fixed crashes sometimes when highlighting after defining styles.
- Fixed crashes in lists when making new items, duplicating, or moving around in certain conditions.
- Fixed upside down text in some tools and the User Tool Edit Window title markers.
- Fixed drawing of lists in 10.4.
- Improved storage and handling of Syntax files.
- Fixed freeze upon print.
- Fixed crash during Apple Events.
- Fixed crash when attempting to import a User Tool.
- Fixed clipping of the text on the right of the window.
- Fixed the title display on tool's field popup that would be inaccurate when multiple zones are open.
- Fixed the report of the location of the program, so the widget can find it better.
- Fixed I/O Error #-47 when installing packages that contain already installed modules via Easy Install.
- Includes Accordance Widget v1.6.3 that fixes a freeze when failing to find Accordance in certain conditions.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users