Instant Details Not Working

pjpj911

My instant details suddenly stopped working tonight. I checked the preferences and they are still the same. Does this have anything to do with the upgrade to Accordance 9. I cannot afford the upgrade right so I have to wait. Any suggestions about why Instant Details are not working?

What do you mean by not working? You put the cursor over which word in which text and get what in instant details?

Did you by any chance accidentally hit option-command-3? Try using the keyboard shortcut option-command-3 to see if that brings the instant details window back. You can turn instant details on and off by using that keyboard shortcut.

My instant details suddenly stopped working tonight. I checked the preferences and they are still the same. Does this have anything to do with the upgrade to Accordance 9. I cannot afford the upgrade right so I have to wait. Any suggestions about why Instant Details are not working?

BTW, it has nothing to do with the upgrade to v.9.

What do you mean by not working? You put the cursor over which word in which text and get what in instant details?

Sorry, to be more specific, nothing will show up. Not even the box. When the cursor goes over the word, nothing happens.

Did you by any chance accidentally hit option-command-3? Try using the keyboard shortcut option-command-3 to see if that brings the instant details window back. You can turn instant details on and off by using that keyboard shortcut.

that worked...thanks! i don't know how i turned that off!

Archived