Old Workspaces

davewent

Help! I just upgraded to 9.0.3 and on start-up, my entire Accordance folder, with the new app and Modules, was moved to the Desktop and relabeled "Previous Accordance folder."

And I cannot find my old Workspaces!

There is no command to open a current Workspace, only start a New one.

I'm sure I'll get up to speed soon, but help me get off the ground!

Thanks!

Accordance 9 is structured quite differently and will migrate your old installation. It is installed straight to the Applications folder by default, so it should not have been moved into your old Accordance folder. It would have then brought over everything necessary and only files that were not needed by Accordance would be in that Previous Accordance folder on the desktop.

Your workspaces can be saved wherever you want, and will still be in the same location. If you saved them to Accordance's default, it is still ~/Documents/Accordance Files. Accordance 9 doesn't change any of these locations.

Accordance 9 is structured quite differently and will migrate your old installation. It is installed straight to the Applications folder by default, so it should not have been moved into your old Accordance folder. It would have then brought over everything necessary and only files that were not needed by Accordance would be in that Previous Accordance folder on the desktop.

Your workspaces can be saved wherever you want, and will still be in the same location. If you saved them to Accordance's default, it is still ~/Documents/Accordance Files. Accordance 9 doesn't change any of these locations.

Thanks you!

I guess I need to explore and play!

Dave

Archived