English gloss for GNT-T?
Posted 20 December 2005 - 03:52 PM
Thanks & Happy Christmas!
Posted 20 December 2005 - 05:03 PM
Posted 20 December 2005 - 05:22 PM
The gloss is in a file called Greek words, and should have been installed with a standard install. If it is not in the Accordance folder or the Gloss files folder, you can copy it from the Scholar's Collection CD to one of those locations, and restart Accordance.
Posted 20 December 2005 - 05:35 PM
1. open Accordance 6.9, with an English text as the default search window;
2. open the instant details prefs panel; English gloss is grayed out, unchecked;
4. open a Greek or Hebrew text;
5 open the instant details prefs panel; English gloss is available, unchecked.
6. check the box and close the prefs panel.
7. select an English text, go to instant details prefs; English gloss is both available and checked!
PPC Mac OS X 10.5.9
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users