Easy Install and the Atlas module

xcfamily

The only module that Easy Install says I need is the 645MB Atlas module. The computer goes through the download process and the install process without a problem. WHen Easy Install automatically checks for other modules after the install, it shows that I need to still install the Atlas. I've tried a number of things to fix this but it keeps coming back. Does anyone know why?

Probably the large download did not complete properly and Accordance could not unstuff the file. If you look in user/Library/Caches/TemporaryItems and try to unstuff the atlas_2_2_group. zip file you can verify if it is completely downloaded. The only recourse, at present, is to try the download again, sorry!

Additionally, if you have a different internet connection to try from, you may have better luck.

I have had this same issue with the Atlas Sampler and can't seem to get this fixed. Is there a solution for this?

Same issue here - when downloading I get

I/O Error #-47 in the file "Altitude Data"

I tried again - and got the same thing.

If I unzip "Atlas 2.2 Group.zip" I get a set of files - and no errors reported.

Can I simply take these files and manually replace old files in the Accordance Lib folder?

E

As long as the Altitude data is dated 2005, yes you can replace the other files.

As long as the Altitude data is dated 2005, yes you can replace the other files.

Many thanks - that worked. My "Altitude data" was dated 2005

I replaced the other files and "Easy Install" no longer reports anything missing.

E

• 3 weeks later...

I am still having the Atlas Sampler/ Easy Install issue. It is reported as being uninstalled when it is not. Is there a fix in sight for this?

I have asked this several times and never seem to get any sort of answer.

Archived