Diagram upgrade

Robb B

I would like to see the next version of Accordance link Grammatical diagrams with the verses in a similar way to how user notes are linked. For example, if I have diagrammed Galatians 6:1, I'd like to have the option of linking that diagram to that verse, so I can refer to it from within the text pane like I do my user notes.

Thanks and keep up the good work!

Robb Brunansky

I would just like to echo this request and perhaps add to it. The grammatical diagramming of Accordance is among the best out there and it would perhaps be utilized more if linked with the text. In a similar manner, the syntax chart feature would benefit just as much. In my Greek classes we studied syntax for the past four months yet I struggled to remember what texts I had already identified and labeled.

Perhaps there is a way to save these valuable resources (aside from printing or saving the workspace) that would allow easy access and identification for future study. Hopefully that made sense.

For His Glory,

Nathan Jewett

I would just like to echo this request and perhaps add to it. The grammatical diagramming of Accordance is among the best out there and it would perhaps be utilized more if linked with the text. In a similar manner, the syntax chart feature would benefit just as much. In my Greek classes we studied syntax for the past four months yet I struggled to remember what texts I had already identified and labeled.

Perhaps there is a way to save these valuable resources (aside from printing or saving the workspace) that would allow easy access and identification for future study. Hopefully that made sense.

For His Glory,

Nathan Jewett

I believer a third (useful) way to save the syntax and diagram work, is to simply SAVE the window. It is automatically named so it is very easy.

I heartily agree that these great tools need further enhancing. I'd like to be able to customize the syntax columns (delete/add columns, change headers, change default fonts, save default layouts). Surprisingly, the syntax window has zero window options. Also, I'd like to have more customizable annotation features in the diagramming tool. Adding custom user diagramming symbols would help. Could we create links from one diagram window to another?

Archived