Installing accordance while traveling

Chuck Schneider

Hi All,

I tried to install accordance on a new computer while traveling (and jet-lagged!) but I got confused and made a mess of it. I thought I could make use of my modules from v8 but I'm not able to figure out how to accomplish the task. So var, my various attempts to install v8 and then v9 seem to have planted files/folders all over the place and I've kind of lost track.

Is it possible to remove all the accordance files in various places and and make a clean start?

If so, can I make use of the three folders (Accordance, Accordance Files, Accordance Preferences) that I backed up before my last upgrade to v9 from v8?

It would be great if I could get somehow get v9 with all of my modules up and running on this new mac.

Thanks for any help!

If you can schedule a screenshare session with someone in tech support, we can probably organize everything for you quite quickly. It's hard to post instructions since we don't know where things have ended up.

If you can schedule a screenshare session with someone in tech support, we can probably organize everything for you quite quickly. It's hard to post instructions since we don't know where things have ended up.

That would be great! :) Do I need special software?

Okay, I've copied the three folders to my documents directory, I've got skype working and I'm closer to your time zone than usual this week.

I've also got a copy of installations for 8.3 (full), 9.1.1 (upgrade from v8) and 9.1.1 (full). All I need to know now is how/who should I contact for scheduling? :)

Send an email to support@accordancebible.com and whoever can will try to help at a convenient time for you.

Archived