Iphone countdown?

A. Smith

So, three days till Christmas. Three days to iOS Accordance, too? Maybe two days? Maybe today? Please . . . with whipped cream and sprinkles and a cherry on top? :D

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? . . . . .Are we there yet?

Sorry, I get excited.

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? . . . . .Are we there yet?

Sorry, I get excited.

Brother, I share your excitment.

So, three days till Christmas. Three days to iOS Accordance, too? Maybe two days? Maybe today? Please . . . with whipped cream and sprinkles and a cherry on top? :D

I too have been waiting and wanted to say something - glad someone got this thread started. Christmas is this week and I'm hoping we get our iOS app before Saturday... "To be released soon..." announcement I think came out in Sept. or October. Hmmm, does that mean before the eschaton? :) Maybe today? "With visions of Accordance app..." you know the rest.

I too have been waiting and wanted to say something - glad someone got this thread started. Christmas is this week and I'm hoping we get our iOS app before Saturday... "To be released soon..." announcement I think came out in Sept. or October. Hmmm, does that mean before the eschaton? :) Maybe today? "With visions of Accordance app..." you know the rest.

I've been tempted to write an AppleScript to automatically launch iTunes, set menu option to store, and run a search containing "Accordance Bible" in the App section. Can you tell I'm a little excited about carrying around my modules in my pocket? http://www.accordancebible.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif

Well, Peter and Paul said we were in the last days 2000 years ago, so I guess it's all relative!

One thought to add to our speculation. I haven't seen any interaction from the Staff today. I wonder if they are on vacation (good for them) or if the game is afoot and they are otherwise disposed at the moment!

Guys:

We hoped to submit the app to Apple early last week but it didn't happen, and it still hasn't. It will be submitted any day now, but unless a miracle happens, I don't see how it will appear in iTunes before Christmas. Everyone has been working flat out on this project, but like most, it took longer than we anticipated.

We'll let you know just as soon as we get approval, but Apple may find some things we need to fix, in which case who knows....?

Did I just hear the undeniable sound of sobbing out there? ....oh, that was me, sorry.

Seriously though, keep up the good work we know it will be good when it does get here!

Also, add this to your timetable (from an article on MacWorld regarding Remote App. update):

"Apple has updated its Remote app for iPhone and iPad with a handful of features just before the App Store review team takes a holiday break. . . ."

Tom

Psssshhhhh....... That's the air being let out of my sails. Oh well. Stuff happens and there's still big daddy accordance 9 to master. Thanks for your hard work!

That's strange, a breeze from the northwest just kicked up in Mount Dora! ;)

Also, add this to your timetable (from an article on MacWorld regarding Remote App. update):

"Apple has updated its Remote app for iPhone and iPad with a handful of features just before the App Store review team takes a holiday break. . . ."

Tom

Not only that, but I suspect Apple has been busy getting ready for the launch of the Mac App Store; I think that's due to open the first week of Jan. I'd guess there may be some overlap in people working on the two app stores.

Oh well, we wait... and wait... (im?)patiently! :unsure:

That's strange, a breeze from the northwest just kicked up in Mount Dora! ;)

I guess Ocala is too far from the grand and mighty Mt Dora. I'm not feelng it here:)

Anyway, David, after your illusionary "good news for iPad users", I don't believe you anymore!

In view of Helen's announcement, let us sing, "I'll have a blue Christmas without Accordance App."

Ah well, we had hopes but understand these things happen. Not sure if I'll get it before I have to travel next month - would help me on the plane and at the airport in January. This is where we apply the NT dictum on eschatology: "Already, not yet..." We thought we already had it but not yet... it doesn't fit perfectly but that is how my emotions reacted. Have a Merry Christmas everyone!

Archived