A HUGE Thank You!

SteveP

I hope folks go easy on you guys with all the questions (and dare I say complaints, you know they will come)... it is going to be a whole new, but wonderful ride, getting used to this. I know it will only get better just like the Mac application has over the years.

You deserve a HUGE THANK YOU, and our appreciate for not holding it up even though there are some little bugs. I appreciated it when I read in the notes things like "don't switch away while it is downloading or it will crash". Good to know, but also glad you didn't hold up release until it was fixed because it is easy to deal with.

Kudos, and may God truly bless you and your efforts to help us have ever increasing access to God's word and associated tools!

-Steve

I hope folks go easy on you guys with all the questions (and dare I say complaints, you know they will come)... it is going to be a whole new, but wonderful ride, getting used to this. I know it will only get better just like the Mac application has over the years.

You deserve a HUGE THANK YOU, and our appreciate for not holding it up even though there are some little bugs. I appreciated it when I read in the notes things like "don't switch away while it is downloading or it will crash". Good to know, but also glad you didn't hold up release until it was fixed because it is easy to deal with.

Kudos, and may God truly bless you and your efforts to help us have ever increasing access to God's word and associated tools!

-Steve

I feel compelled to repeat Steve's sentiments. Questions and complaints are easy to express, but know that the effort, hard work and your obvious desire to meet the needs of your users does not go unnoticed by me (and I'm sure many, many others). And this encouragement is coming from someone who doesn't even have an iPad or iPhone! (yet).

Thank you for your continued hard work. It is much appreciated!

Tom

I feel compelled to repeat Steve's sentiments. Questions and complaints are easy to express, but know that the effort, hard work and your obvious desire to meet the needs of your users does not go unnoticed by me (and I'm sure many, many others). And this encouragement is coming from someone who doesn't even have an iPad or iPhone! (yet).

Thank you for your continued hard work. It is much appreciated!

Tom

Looks great so far any idea when the "Tap the Sync button in the center to link with Accordance 9 on Mac and allow you to transfer modules into the iOS and sync your User Notes." will be implemented??

-Dan

Great Job! Already up and running searches to my hearts content :)

The wait for the Accordance App was long, but after loading it on my iPad (without any problem) and installing my modules, I have to say it was worth to wait! Looking forward to explore the App and also to Dr. J`s Podcast.

Thanks to alle the Folks at Oaktree, may the Lord bless you.

I agree; thanks so much for your time and effort to make this available. Considering these are the holidays when many people have the time off, it is evident that you all were/are working hard to release this to us. Thanks!

I normally don't go for "me too" posts, but "me too!" I'm so thrilled to have Accordance running on my iPad this morning! It's like Christmas all over again. Oh, wait, it's the seventh day of Christmas

I'm adding my thanks and an additional "thank you, thank you, thank you."

You could have created iOS-only versions of the modules and asked me to buy the ones I planned on using... again. But you didn't.

How nice to see that in a software company. Thanks for caring about us!

Archived