Community and Per-Pub Pricing and Bidding - The OSB, NDSB, and ESB

Robert N

The models used by another vendor of Community Pricing and Pre-Publication Pricing as well as the idea of letting customers bid on unpublished books to move their priority up based on customer interest are interesting and I think should be looked into by Accordance Sales. Once the cost of development and production has been met by customer commitments Accordance could rapidly increase their offerings producing those most wanted by customers. Another idea of customers investing and recouping their investments as the product sells would be another way to rapidly expand the offerings with little capital outlay as the development and production costs would be carried by the customers and investors (the investors would recoup their investments as the product sells over time). I would be interested in supporting the following resources under these models: The New Defender's Study Bible, the Evidence Bible, and perhaps the Orthodox Study Bible. I am curious whether other customers have mentioned this or whether sales has explored these avenues. Anybody who is interested please weigh in with pros and cons and other similar ideas or new takes on these ideas.

Archived