Available Modules via Easy Install

CWW

I've been furiously (and happily) downloading modules today for the iPad no doubt like many others :) How many times can I say thanks for the app and help with related questions?

But what I've noticed is that many of the modules I have on my Mac isn't appearing on Easy Install and therefore not available on the iPad.

Some of these I realise are CD/DVD installed modules only and are not immediately available.

But many modules that should be available for download isn't showing up either. ie they don't even appear on the Easy Install list from my Mac. Many of these appear to be from my original Library 8 install DVD. What do I need to do to ensure the Easy Install list matches what I actually have installed?

Right now, I'm most interested in the NAS95S text which is my primary text. Reading some other posts from today I know it is available but I'm not seeing it on my Easy Install list. Any help is appreciated.

You just need to request OakTree to link your old purchase records to your online account. We've been doing this for a few months, but if there are inconsistences you just need to tell us.

Archived