Installing Modules for the IPad

Wayne Forkner

Thank you for the iPad app. It seems to me that we install modules from our account on line. I went to install some of my modules and it listed very few of what I have in my Library. I then when to my account from my computer and noticed that it is true very few of my modules are listed. How can I correct that.

Thank you so much for this app!!!

Wayne Forkner

Berekley

You probably have not linked your online account with your purchase history. To do this, log in to your account at accordancebible.com, go to My Products, and click the button 'Connect Me to my Accordance History'.

I went to to accordancebible.com and logged into my account. I then went to "My Products". I did not see a button "Connect Me to my Accordance History". I did see my order history on My Products page and that history is incomplete. On the bottom of the page it has a note that reads "Please inform us of any discrepancies between this list and what you know you own in Accordance"

Again I cannot find the button you mentioned on "My Products" page

Thank you

Wayne

Hi, I am logged into my account, and all of my modules appears. So, to get started, I picked just a few modules for download. Green checks appear. I then clicked easy install, but nothing has happened. Did I miss the correct procedure?

I went to to accordancebible.com and logged into my account. I then went to "My Products". I did not see a button "Connect Me to my Accordance History". I did see my order history on My Products page and that history is incomplete. On the bottom of the page it has a note that reads "Please inform us of any discrepancies between this list and what you know you own in Accordance"

Again I cannot find the button you mentioned on "My Products" page

Thank you

Wayne

The button appears only until the first link is make (actually, when your ID from the in-house database is entered in your online account). It's possible that the ID is there but for various reasons the history is still incomplete. Please just email "orders" with a note of the discrepancies. It may take a while for the sales staff to respond to your request, given the holiday weekend and the flood of such requests today.

Hi, I am logged into my account, and all of my modules appears. So, to get started, I picked just a few modules for download. Green checks appear. I then clicked easy install, but nothing has happened. Did I miss the correct procedure?

After selecting you tap the downloads button to initiate the download.

Please see the basic Help for each view on the website, or by tapping Help in the Settings view.

Thank you again. After you corrected my account history I was able to download my modules. I have been playing with the app and I love it.

Wayne

Archived