Any Dallas Texas users!

Jerry Walker

Hi all, my name is Jerry and I wanted to know if there were any of you who lived In Dallas Tx who won't mind meeting me and giving me some help on how to use the software? I have the software after trying to use the "other" (that is just the worst right now) software. And I have it but don't really know how to use it. I've watched most of the podcast but it still ALOT I don't know! So if any of you are interested in helping a poor lil college student out please send me your contact information Thanks.

Hi all, my name is Jerry and I wanted to know if there were any of you who lived In Dallas Tx who won't mind meeting me and giving me some help on how to use the software? I have the software after trying to use the "other" (that is just the worst right now) software. And I have it but don't really know how to use it. I've watched most of the podcast but it still ALOT I don't know! So if any of you are interested in helping a poor lil college student out please send me your contact information Thanks.

Well, I live in Dallas, but I've only had the software for 2 weeks so I don't think I'd be much help. :) I would be interested in knowing what prompted you to switch to accordance.

Well, I live in Dallas, but I've only had the software for 2 weeks so I don't think I'd be much help. :) I would be interested in knowing what prompted you to switch to accordance.

Man Logos is a great program. Its just not a great program for Mac. It has ALOT of bugs, missing features, Its hard on my computer, its terribly slow to use. Its really frustrating to the point to where I don't even open it. I did last week sermon with using just Accordance and it was awesome. Hope this helps!

Man Logos is a great program. Its just not a great program for Mac. It has ALOT of bugs, missing features, Its hard on my computer, its terribly slow to use. Its really frustrating to the point to where I don't even open it. I did last week sermon with using just Accordance and it was awesome. Hope this helps!

Jerry,

My situation exactly. I switched from Logos to Accordance late last week. This week will be my first sermon prep with Accordance. I actually uninstalled Logos and all resources last night. Couldn't wait to get that CPU stealing monster off my Mac. I agree as it relates to Logos, great UI and tools, but with all the bugs and performance issues I was right where you were. Dreaded opening it.

Blessings,

Ray

Archived