Duplicated lines from top and bottom of screen

CWW

When I scroll through a text and pause to read a particular passage, as I begin scrolling again, I notice lines at the top or bottom of the screen get repeated. An example is attached. This happens in both landscape and portrait. Scrolling the repeated lines off the screen and back again may or may not clear the repetitions. Though if I were to rotate the screen, the repeated lines do go away. That is until I scroll again and then those verse at the boundary of the screen now get duplicated.

For your reference.

:)

post-29317-044856300 1294269294_thumb.png

I encountered the same scrolling in a split window setting (and just sent support an email as I had problems accessing the forum just now). I have been able to reproduce the bug with the following steps:

1. Open VULG-N in the main window

2. Open VULG-T in the lower window

3. With the verse chooser, navigate to Romans 6:1 (that's what I'm studying right now :))

4. In the lower window, flick scroll downwards. I tried that just now and it came to stop at around Rom 5:6, but where it stops is not that important.

5. Then flick scroll downwards in the upper window. I did it just now and it came to stop at around 4:18, again where it stops is also not important.

6. Now, if you inspect the text in the upper window some duplicate lines will have appeared.

7. If they don't you can try scrolling upwards and downwards a few lines to find them. If there's none you can try steps #3-6 again. :)

Regards, Amy

http://files.hkstar.com/amy/Pic/dup1.PNG

This is a known issue with the iOS port of the Accordance text display engine. Unfortunately, it's a little complicated to correct. But as soon as we have if fixed we'll push out an update.

Scott.

Today I encountered a similar behaviour, this time with Tools instead of Text resources. And whole paragraphs are repeated several times. The tool in question is ZIBBNTC in parallel with NAS95S on iPad. Please see the attached screen shot.

Is this part of the same issue? I was getting weird deja vu feelings scrolling through the same 3-4 times :blink:

Blessings,

Wei

post-29317-086868000 1295152827_thumb.png

Today I encountered a similar behaviour, this time with Tools instead of Text resources. And whole paragraphs are repeated several times. The tool in question is ZIBBNTC in parallel with NAS95S on iPad. Please see the attached screen shot.

Is this part of the same issue? I was getting weird deja vu feelings scrolling through the same 3-4 times :blink:

Blessings,

Wei

Same issue. But thanks for the report.

Scott.

Archived