4 replies to this topic

#1 Mcyk

Mcyk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Accordance Version:9.x

Posted 05 January 2011 - 09:28 PM

Hi. I use the cross references module all the time on my desk computer Accordancre. It is called "Exhaustive Cross References of the Bible, Compiled by Stephen W. Marler. Copyright © 2003 by OakTree Software, Inc. Version 1.3" Will this be available for the iOS version? Does the ESVi Crossrefs replace it? Are they the same?
Thanks

#2 John Fidel

John Fidel

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 217 posts
  • Accordance Version:11.x

Posted 05 January 2011 - 09:45 PM

Hi,

I downloaded a file called Cross References, which is the title you are referring to. It was put into the Reference Tools section in the IOS library.

#3 Mcyk

Mcyk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 01:52 AM

Thanks. But I do not see Cross References in my Easy Install list - only ESIvi crossrefs.

#4 Helen Brown

Helen Brown

Mithril

• Admin
  • 8,635 posts
  • Twitter:accordancebible
  • Accordance Version:11.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, Windows, iOS

Posted 07 January 2011 - 07:15 AM

You may need to upgrade your Basic group as we are only posting current groups for download, and not the individual modules nor every prior group.
Helen Brown
OakTree Software

#5 Mcyk

Mcyk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 10:00 PM

You may need to upgrade your Basic group as we are only posting current groups for download, and not the individual modules nor every prior group.

Thanks Helen - I have ordered CD and upgrade - I am sure that is it. Now if I could just get a stable enough download to get the basic group into my ipad. Had no problem with bible lands photo so will keet trying. Thanks again - excellent work. Michael.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users