Because my library had gotten corrupted, I needed to reinstall iAccordance. The reinstall used version 1.0.1.
After downloading my modules, I needed to remove unneeded modules and adjust the order to put my favorite tools near the top. I turned on the Edit mode and deleted several items I didn't need, such as the Spanish, German, etc. translations and duplicates such as NAS and NAS notes (I'm using NAS95). Then I started changing the order of reference tools. When I tried to drag "Apologetics Study Bible" up near the top of the list, everything looked fine. But when I scrolled down to get the next tool, lo and behold, "Apologetics Study Bible" was down were I had originally dragged it from. When I scrolled back up, another tool was displayed where I had originally put "Apologetics Study Bible".
When I tried dragging it again, the same thing happened again. Each time I dragged "Apologetics Study Bible" up to where I wanted it, everything looked correct, but the tool which actually got moved was the one which had been directly below ASB. Apparently iAccordance lost track of which item was which as I was deleting other modules. (I think I had also moved another tool up before iAccordance got confused. It may have been from below were ASB was, but I don't remember for sure.)
Closing the Library list and reopening it resolved the problem.
Incorrect item moved when reordering items in the library
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users