Problems with Apologetics Study Bible?

James Taylor

Hello,

Downloaded the Apologetics Study Bible tonight and noticed there seems to be some problems with the way some text is displayed. I was looking through the section on what the Bible says about angels and noticed there were some incomplete sentences and what looked like text going off the edge of the screen but not wrapping around to the other side. Anyone else see this or maybe I have a bad install?

Thanks,

James

Please send me specific examples. We are working on an update to the module right now, but this may be an iOS app bug or a problem in the text itself.

OK, just sent you a screen shot. I just purchased it on Sunday, so I haven't spent a lot of time with it. This just happened to be one of the first things I went to :)

Thanks. I got the screenshot and we'll look into it, but I was mistaken, it's the Archaeological Bible that is being updated.

• 4 months later...

Any news on if this will be updated to fix the problems?

Thanks,

JT

(edit - should have mentioned that I have this problem on the desktop as well - not just iPad.)

Edited by James Taylor

• 2 years later...

This is funny--I just saw the exact same thing in Apologetics Study Bible and searched for it in the forums and found this. I'm seeing the same thing (some years later) in the same passage James mentions. Everything is up to date on my Accordance and computer (late 2008 MacBook).

post-31802-0-29581500-1390525988_thumb.png

Just coming back to say thanks for the now-implemented fix on this.

Thanks go to Mark Allison for his prompt attention. He now manages most upgrades, especially those that are fixes to the current module.

• Like 1