Overlapping words in title bar

CWW

Minor bug I noticed - in the title bar where the resource name is displayed, I had the word I keyed in from the search bar still being displayed overlapping it.

Please see attached screenshot in top left corner. The search word in that case was "gennesaret" and resource was "C-Sacred Bridge"

post-29317-042973500 1294787623_thumb.png

Minor bug I noticed - in the title bar where the resource name is displayed, I had the word I keyed in from the search bar still being displayed overlapping it.

Please see attached screenshot in top left corner. The search word in that case was "gennesaret" and resource was "C-Sacred Bridge"

Haven't seen this issue since the early beta builds. Did you happen to change any of the default search options or field being searched?

Scott.

No I didn't. In fact, it was searching with default options under "Titles" so returned a "No Results Found".

Come to think of it, I don't think the options line appeared as I was wondering how to change search options. I could be mistaken of course, I just don't remember exactly.

I tried replicating the process but it appears not to be repeatable. Then again, I had been going through a whole range of resources searching for a suitable map of Galilee/Gennessaret so I'm not able to replicate the exact sequence of what I did that day.

Speculation: Something might have caused the second lines to shift up one line. So the search options line might have shifted up to be hidden by the search field in the search page, and after returning search results the second line in the text/tool page which typically shows the search field might have been shifted up to overlap the title bar.

For now, I've not experienced this again so it appears to be an isolated incident. Nonetheless, I hope this feedback/information proves helpful to you at some point.

Cheers,

Wei

Archived