Historic Views of the Holy Land

Helen Brown

Do you have photographs of your family that you treasure? Perhaps you have pictures of ancestors who have long been deceased

I have owned several of Todd Bolen's works for years. His Pictorial Library and Historic Views are excellent. I am thrilled to see these turned into modules by Accordance. If you don't already have this set I encourage you to get these as they are definitely worth the money.

Tony Lawrence

biblelandphotos.org

I have owned several of Todd Bolen's works for years. His Pictorial Library and Historic Views are excellent. I am thrilled to see these turned into modules by Accordance. If you don't already have this set I encourage you to get these as they are definitely worth the money.

Tony Lawrence

biblelandphotos.org

Very nice group of photos and captions. I note that when clicking on the photos in this collection, the expanded photo view is considerably larger than the views given when clicking on the samples in Todd Bolen's Illustrated Introduction page. I detached the photo tab and stretched it to almost the full size of my Accordance browser and the actual size of the photos seems to be up to about 1024 pixels in the longest dimension in the majority of photos. As long as you don't close the expanded photo window, each successive photo choice will open in that window, just make the window a tiny bit shorter than the Accordance browser and click on the bottom of the browser to go back to the main window.

Nice quality and you can even go a little further into most of the photos to examine details.

I'm trying to order the collection and opt for the download, but the order page is not giving me any other option than the CD. I'd really prefer to download it as opposed to buying a CD.

Perhaps there's something obvious that I'm not doing correctly.

It's such a large file that we are sending a special link for it, so it wasn't marked for Easy Install. You can always leave a note for Sales if the order doesn't come out as you expect. I will mark it now for Easy Install but it isn't on that server, so you will still need a link.

It's such a large file that we are sending a special link for it, so it wasn't marked for Easy Install. You can always leave a note for Sales if the order doesn't come out as you expect. I will mark it now for Easy Install but it isn't on that server, so you will still need a link.

That's what I was hoping. I went ahead and placed the order and added a note.

Archived