ESVS Error Install

Cedric Payne

I have ESVS 2.3. Check Updates shows 2.4. I download it but when I try to install I

get the error message, "Error Installing Modules." Please if if possible.

This message suggests that there are problems with the permisssions of the Accordance folder. Go to the Accordance folder "Get Info" window and make sure your permissions are set to Read & Write for your user. Click on the padlock in the bottom of the info window and then on the black gear and select to "Apply to Enclosed Items."

This message suggests that there are problems with the permisssions of the Accordance folder. Go to the Accordance folder "Get Info" window and make sure your permissions are set to Read & Write for your user. Click on the padlock in the bottom of the info window and then on the black gear and select to "Apply to Enclosed Items."

Thank you Helen. I tried changing the permissions on the all folders and internal folders, but this did not resolve the issue.

Additionally, I had several updates and I was able to properly download and install them. ESVS 2.4 was the only one giving me problems.

Archived