Julia Falling

I am not Dr. J but I would like to say:

Very well said Julie! I've been at it for about 35 years and I am still learning. Someday I hope to know what the aorist tense REALLY means. (LOL) Actually parsing and word studies are the "grunt work" of Bible study. There is soooo much to be learned from syntax and most of all context. It's good to see someone who "gets it". Many preachers today wouldn't know an aorist imperative from a head of cabbage.

And the learning/teaching tools keep getting better and better (Case in point: Accordance).

Jim

I AM Dr. J [;-)] and would like to say a hearty "Amen!" to both of you! As always the beauty of the final product is a result of the skill of the craftsman, not merely the tools s/he used. Accordance is a great tool. In skilled hands it can produce amazing results.

We're looking at expanding our training for users to include some of these techniques. Not quite sure what form it will take yet, but stay tuned! :)

This discussion really doesn't have anything to do with Accordance and Logos anymore, so I'm closing this topic.

Archived