Neues Leben Bibel

Chuck Schneider

This German-language version seems to be pretty popular, so I thought I'd put in my vote for this translation as a possible, future text for Accordance.

• Like 3

This German-language version seems to be pretty popular, so I thought I'd put in my vote for this translation as a possible, future text for Accordance.

+1 to that

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

After reading the discussion on importing ePub files as a user tool, I've been thinking of tracking down an ePub version of the Neues Leben Bibel.

Before I do that, though, I wanted to check if there's any chance that Accordance may offer this version in the next half a year or so.

Should I go ahead and buy an ePub version and import it or should I hang in there for a little while? :)

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

May I kindly request to consider offering the "Neues Leben Bibel" which is based on the NLT, already offered in your store? My guess is that this translation of the bible is growing in popularity in german speaking Europe (Germany, Switzerland, Austria).

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'd buy it! I have a paper copy ... :)

• Like 1

I'd still buy it even after spending a month or two preparing my own import from an e-text.

Although the other German Bibles that have the Hebrew(?) verse numbering for the Old Testament are fine when purchased from Accordance, it wasn't technically possible to import this Bible except with the "KJV" verse numbering system. That meant having to manually discover and fix quite a few differences before I could succeed. What I didn't realize was that, later, when I invited folks to read a passage (either with or for me), there would sometimes be complete confusion between their NLB and mine. :(

• 2 years later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 years later...

After six years of requesting this bible translation, I‘d like to ask the Accordance team again: Please give us the Neues Leben Bibel for Accordance.

• Like 1

Yes please. 

There is also a Study Bible available. There is still no Study Bible in German in the Store.

Greetings

Fabian

Edited by Fabian
  • Like 1