Magnify Zone lets you expand a zone to the size of the workspace, work in it as usual and even switch to another zone as needed, then restore it to its original location with a single click. This will especially benefit users with small screens who enjoy having several specialized zones in the workspace.
Image Browsing has been wanted for a long time, and now it's here. Click the Prior and Next buttons in an Image or Picture tab to flip quickly through all the images in that tool. It even works in the magnified zone.
- Check for Updates and Easy Install are now a single, two-sided dialog with improved appearance and functionality. The lists of modules also load much more quickly.
- All online downloads have significantly improved stability and support file resume. If the user cancels a download or it times out, the download will resume on the next attempt, rather than starting over.
- When amplifying to a Reference Tool from a text, now the windows automatically tie for scrolling.
- Syntax searches are more accurate, and the verse reference appears in the syntax pane.
- The inability to download to certain users' hard drives has been corrected.
The new version appears in Check for Updates, or you can go here to download it.
More links available here.