iPhone download

wayseer

Recently downloaded iPhone app via iTunes.

Unfortunately I see to have the Demonstration module for GNT-TD.

So I'm juist wondering what should I expect when I download. I was hoping I would get the modules that I have on installed on my computer.

Recently downloaded iPhone app via iTunes.

Unfortunately I see to have the Demonstration module for GNT-TD.

So I'm juist wondering what should I expect when I download. I was hoping I would get the modules that I have on installed on my computer.

If you've created an online account (and it is linked to your past purchases), you can use Easy Install: Library (books icon) > Downloads > Easy Install. You will also need to enter your login info in Settings > Accordance Account. If you haven't created an online account, you can do so at our homepage, and then email sales to link your purchases.

HTH…

If you've created an online account (and it is linked to your past purchases), you can use Easy Install: Library (books icon) > Downloads > Easy Install. You will also need to enter your login info in Settings > Accordance Account. If you haven't created an online account, you can do so at our homepage, and then email sales to link your purchases.

HTH…

I have no idea of what you are talking about.

I'm downloading from iTunes. As far as I know there is no ability to download direct to my iPhone from accordance website.

When you initially download the Accordance app onto your iPhone, it has no way of knowing what modules you actually do or do not own. It has to either talk to our servers to find that information, based on your purchase history, or talk to your computer's Accordance, and sync it across. Syncing is not finished, though we are oh-so-close, so the current method to download your Accordance content onto your phone is by talking to our Accordance servers.

This method of downloading is called Easy Install. When you first opened the app, after agreeing to the EULA, you are presented with a welcome screen of sorts that asked for your AccordanceBible.com name and password. This is the information that the phone needs to identify who you are and be able to download modules. If you don't have one, you can create an account and then link it later (if you need help doing this, reply, and I'll walk you through it). If you already skipped this screen, that information can be accessed in Library -> Settings -> Accordance Account.

One you've entered your account information, under the Library is a Downloads button in the bottom right. Selecting that will bring up the Downloads area, which will connect to our servers and present you a list of your owned modules or groups to download and install on the phone. Select the items you want and tap the Download button in the bottom right. Once downloaded, you'll have full access to them in the Library.

Hope this helps.

Joel's reply is correct, but it assumes that you have created an account online, and that Accordance staff have linked it to our own records so that it lists all registered products and all purchased from us. And then you will only be able to download current modules that are available for Easy Install. Some modules may need to be updated, and others which are currently available only on disk will need to wait for syncing to the Mac.

Sorry - IT ignorant here.

I have already accessed accordance through iTunes and have downloaded something called accordance onto my iPhone. So I am assuming you are talking about my iPhone setting.

As Far as I recall I did all the username/password bit when I synced with my computer but I get is an error message that says my user name and password is not set or incorrect and check my account settings. My account settings appear fine.

I get a whole list off downloads which I check but then nothing happens Nothing happens when I hit Easy Install.

Sorry - IT ignorant here.

I have already accessed accordance through iTunes and have downloaded something called accordance onto my iPhone. So I am assuming you are talking about my iPhone setting.

As Far as I recall I did all the username/password bit when I synced with my computer but I get is an error message that says my user name and password is not set or incorrect and check my account settings. My account settings appear fine.

I get a whole list off downloads which I check but then nothing happens Nothing happens when I hit Easy Install.

Are you tapping on the start downloads button (which only enables if you have chosen at least one item from the list)?

post-18683-032928800 1299171880_thumb.png

Scott

OK, Keith from IT has been in contact and it is all sorted.

Thank you Keith and thank you all for helping.

Archived