Instant Details Window for Philo-T

Boris Repschinski

I don't use the ID Window very much, but today noticed that it behaves oddly under Philo-T. While in the first books it shows up and give some information, under others it either disappears, or gives completely wrong information. Specifically I was looking at Legatio today, and noticed that the ID window referenced words my mouse wasn't at all hovering over.

Since I couldn't find anything searching the forums, I thought I'd point it out.

I don't use the ID Window very much, but today noticed that it behaves oddly under Philo-T. While in the first books it shows up and give some information, under others it either disappears, or gives completely wrong information. Specifically I was looking at Legatio today, and noticed that the ID window referenced words my mouse wasn't at all hovering over.

Since I couldn't find anything searching the forums, I thought I'd point it out.

I scanned a few portions of Lagatio and didn't notice any issues. Can you provide add'l details: specific 'verse', how text is displayed (sep verse / paragraph), version of PHILO-T, and Acc.

Please do not use Paragraph display in Philo. Some chapters are so long and unbroken, that there are various weird errors. Maybe this is one of them.

Please do not use Paragraph display in Philo. Some chapters are so long and unbroken, that there are various weird errors. Maybe this is one of them.

Thanks Helen for clarifying. I did indeed use the paragraph display, and switching to verse display fixed the issue.

What I did in the first place: Open Philo-T, use the navigation box to go to Legatio, and then hovering brings about the confusion in the ID box. I have set the ID box to automatically fade.

Archived