FWIW, Thanks and screenshots

A. Smith

With the release of 9.3, the criticisms (many justified) that lead to it, and the bugs popping up in the new version, I just wanted to express my thanks for the improvements of v9, especially zones. It has totally revamped my workflow and the use of magnifying has made a great thing even more greater:) Also, for those who care, I figured it would be nice to show how I set up for what I do. I always enjoy looking at other's setups, so here's mine. BTW, I use two monitors. The pic with 5 zones is for my large monitor, the pic with the diagram is from my laptops 13 monitor.

post-29320-086115700 1302811678_thumb.png

post-29320-056382600 1302815723_thumb.png

With the release of 9.3, the criticisms (many justified) that lead to it, and the bugs popping up in the new version, I just wanted to express my thanks for the improvements of v9, especially zones. It has totally revamped my workflow and the use of magnifying has made a great thing even more greater:) Also, for those who care, I figured it would be nice to show how I set up for what I do. I always enjoy looking at other's setups, so here's mine. BTW, I use two monitors. The pic with 5 zones is for my large monitor, the pic with the diagram is from my laptops 13 monitor.

Sorry to change the topic, but what books are included now in the GNT syntax? I only have Mark-John.

Sorry to change the topic, but what books are included now in the GNT syntax? I only have Mark-John.

Sorry about that.

Archived