iOS 1.2 switch module while retaining verse reference

bcordoba

I was happy to see this feature in the features of iOS 1.2 but it does not work for me. The page (http://www.accordancebible.com/IOS-12-Syncing-At-Last) states that we have to tap on the module name in the information bar but when I do that nothing happens. I have not found any help on doing that and there is no podcast on iOS 1.2 (yet ;o) ) so could someone help me with this?

Thank you.

Beno

I was happy to see this feature in the features of iOS 1.2 but it does not work for me. The page (http://www.accordancebible.com/IOS-12-Syncing-At-Last) states that we have to tap on the module name in the information bar but when I do that nothing happens. I have not found any help on doing that and there is no podcast on iOS 1.2 (yet ;o) ) so could someone help me with this?

Thank you.

Beno

Thank you Scott and I see how it works now.

Thank you for enlightening me.

Beno

Please also note that even after running a search in one module, you can easily run the same search in another module without having to go back to the Library view.

For example, here is the result of a Word search for "by grace" in ESVi.

post-18683-051329500 1303323603_thumb.png

If I want to run that same search in another module like WEB, I tap on the search icon again to bring up the search interface and tap on the "Change Module" button to choose a different module.

post-18683-069893300 1303323600_thumb.png

After choosing the different module (in this case WEB) I tap the "Search" button in the keyboard view and the same search is now run in the WEB module. If the search returns any hits, then the updated results are displayed for the new module.

post-18683-013678400 1303323602_thumb.png

Hope this helps,

Scott.

Scott,

Thank you for the tip, it really helps to understand how to use the new features, and this functionality has been on the top of my wishlist for a long while.

Thanks for taking the time to explain the feature so fully and with pictures.

Beno

Archived