Auto Scroll

smarquez

Would it be possible to add auto scrolling for texts and tools? It would definitely solve the real-estate issue. It is currently being used on the Blue Letter Bible's IOS App. It has various speeds depending upon how fast a person is comfortable reading. This would be great!

Also, I would really like to see some sort of bookmarking. It is difficult to use the app for daily bible reading without them.

Thank you so much!

I agree that bookmarking would be nice, but I'll add a counter opinion on auto-scrolling. I've used it in other bible apps but find it harder to focus on the words when they're moving; it's pretty easy to scroll up/down manually on a touchscreen device.

• 6 months later...

I agree that bookmarking would be nice, but I'll add a counter opinion on auto-scrolling. I've used it in other bible apps but find it harder to focus on the words when they're moving; it's pretty easy to scroll up/down manually on a touchscreen device.

I used and enjoyed the auto scroll feature for some of my daily Bible reading. When I upgraded to Lion I missed that feature and want it back. It was no more jerky than scrolling with my fingers on my track pad.

Archived