Adding pictures to user tools

John Green

Hi,

I would love to be able to add in pictures and diagrams into my user tools as sometimes words alone are not enough to convey ideas. Is there any possibility of this feature being added to user tools in the near future? I don't want to link to an image on the hard drive as then the link will only work on that one computer and not on others (or even on am iPad when the syncing of user tools is added)

Many thanks,

John

• Like 1

Second.

Second.

Can we take a vote now? I'm "Yay!"

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I would love to be able to add in pictures and diagrams into my user tools as sometimes words alone are not enough to convey ideas. Is there any possibility of this feature being added to user tools in the near future? I don't want to link to an image on the hard drive as then the link will only work on that one computer and not on others (or even on am iPad when the syncing of user tools is added)

Many thanks,

John

Me too, please!

• 4 weeks later...

Me, three. Along with enhancing the user tool so it is easier to use.

That would additional value to an already fine program.

• 8 months later...

Yes, me Five! I would also like to be able to save the diagrams for future use. I like that we can save it as a picture file and paste them places (except notes). However, to have the ability to go back at a later date and redu or update a diagram would be very beneficial. The only way I know to save it would be to save the workspace. That would be a lot of workspaces.

You can detach the diagram and save it in its own workspace, as always.