lexicon search problems

A. Smith

I am searching my lexicons for eis as a greek entry and in every paragraph for the scripture luke 16 in the 'more options' field. This search works fine in all my lexicons but Theyer. In Theyer, I keep getting a 'click to select words' dialogue box, as if a scripture passage is not an appropriate search item. I've included a picture in case I missed something. Thanks for your help

EDIT: Just FYI, in my other lexicons I get the 'not found' message. I understand that. But this problem with Theyer seems to be different. Thanks

post-29320-096475600 1304530593_thumb.png

Do you get the same sheet if you change the search scope from Paragraph to Article (the default)?

I suspect that if you close and reopen Thayer that you won't get the message again.

Do you get the same sheet if you change the search scope from Paragraph to Article (the default)?

I suspect that if you close and reopen Thayer that you won't get the message again.

Changed to article and did not get the vocabulary list. Changed back to paragraph and the problem was gone. Must be a bug.

Archived