Evernote/Instapaper

I've recently noticed the Social Media buttons at the bottom of each thread. Could we please have added to these buttons, Instapaper and Evernote. This would greatly enhance the Forum experience for later research purposes.

Thanks!

**UPDATE**

I understand that we can subscribe to the RSS feed, which can then be imported into our RSS readers, such as Reeder for iPad, and then swiped to be transferred into Instapaper. This process, however, doesn't include responses to the initial post. In other words, when someone begins a topic, that initial forum topic will appear in the RSS feeds. Should someone later comment (which is as crucial as the initial post since it often contains the resolution), the RSS feed doesn't update. Thus, I figured a button at the bottom would circumvent the issue and be the easiest solution.

+1

I've recently noticed the Social Media buttons at the bottom of each thread. Could we please have added to these buttons, Instapaper and Evernote. This would greatly enhance the Forum experience for later research purposes.

Thanks!

**UPDATE**

I understand that we can subscribe to the RSS feed, which can then be imported into our RSS readers, such as Reeder for iPad, and then swiped to be transferred into Instapaper. This process, however, doesn't include responses to the initial post. In other words, when someone begins a topic, that initial forum topic will appear in the RSS feeds. Should someone later comment (which is as crucial as the initial post since it often contains the resolution), the RSS feed doesn't update. Thus, I figured a button at the bottom would circumvent the issue and be the easiest solution.

It doesn't always work, but a tip to try is click/touching the Readibility [R] icon in Reeder and it will load additional comments, but sometimes loads other content as well.

Those links are set by the board, and all we can do is turn them on/off generically. Sorry!

Those links are set by the board, and all we can do is turn them on/off generically. Sorry!

I had a suspicion that was the case. Thanks for looking into the request, Joel.

Cheers,

Archived